Skip to main content

Chimes v.7:no.1 (December 1943) - v.8:no.3 (May 1945)

Item Preview

texts
Chimes v.7:no.1 (December 1943) - v.8:no.3 (May 1945)


Published 1943
SHOW MORE


Ward-Belmont provided secondary and higher education to young women in Nashville, TN from 1913-1951. The student literary magazine The Chimes was published from 1936-1951 and contains essays, poetry, illustrations and book reviews. The complete collection has been digitized in this compendium. In 1952, the newly named Belmont College became a co-educational college, while the high school division separated to form The Harpeth Hall School.


Volume 7-8
Publisher Ward-Belmont School
Pages 210
Language English
Digitizing sponsor LYRASIS Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Harpeth Hall School
Collection harpethhall; americana
Notes Photocopied pages with skewed text.

comment
Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review.
SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata)
Harpeth Hall
texts
eye 2,092
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
by Ward-Belmont School (1913-1951)
texts
eye 624
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
by Ward-Belmont School (1913-1951)
texts
eye 815
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
by Ward-Belmont School (1913-1951)
texts
eye 325
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
by Ward-Belmont School (1913-1951)
texts
eye 177
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
texts
eye 196
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
texts
eye 98
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
texts
eye 116
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
texts
eye 83
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
texts
eye 207
favorite 0
comment 0